Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My roommates Kim and Amber and I all went to Arches National Park this summer. I got my first speeding ticket on the way, but I'm just grateful that I didn't get pulled over when Amber was doing a headstand in the car, through the sun roof. Special moment! We were down there for the weekend, the first night we spent on the grass at an RV park in between a couple of cars because we couldn't find a place that was open and we didn't want a hotel. We found out a couple of weeks ago one of the arches down there fell, one that Amber and Kim stood on! Scary! We had a really great time getting a break from the car wash where we all worked together.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

What a cutie you are! I just love that you've started your own blog. I love seeing what everyone is doing (especially when I'm homesick). But I am so excited to see all the fun things you are up to. Love ya!

Amber said...

bahahaha. such good memories with you my friend.