Monday, June 15, 2009




Last weekend Dev, Bri and i went up to Boise to visit Nate and Jo and the kids!....but my camera died after only a few pictures! but i got two so we are in good shape here. I can't believe how well Kade and Brook took Dev's teasing but they just loved it! Dev taught Kade how to give Bri wet willies (surprise surprise) so that kept him entertained. I made sure Kade remembered OH MY LANTA! and taught him "you have beautiful eyes" from Ice Age he does the lisp and everything! So funny! Jo and i were signed up to run in a trail race but because the weather it was cancelled, so we went to the mall instead which i believe the fact that we were willing to get up early and go burnt enough calories to count for a workout :) We had a wonderful time, again ate a ton, and really just had fun with the little guys!


5 comments:

Salem said...

OOOOO...I am SO jealous of this trip!!!! I want to go shopping with you and Joanna!!!!

Willi Nixon said...

nicole! you are having such a good summer! PS i absolutely love having a nephew its so much fun

Laura and Clint said...

I'm jealous you got to go visit Nate and Jo. Sounds fun! I think it's awesome that you went to the mall after the race was cancelled. Good decision.

Joanna said...

I'm so glad you guys came up. I had a lot of fun and was sad to see you all go. Hope you can run the race with me in September! Love ya!

Amber said...

3 things i love:
1. nicole morin
2. wet willies (giving them... not receiving)
3. syd the sloth