Monday, March 29, 2010

Things not to do after the dentist

So there i was... i had just had two fillings done at the dentist and sitting at my kitchen table. I want to try eat something before i had to go to campus. So i did eat something and it went pretty well...until i got a craving for hot chocolate! So i made some and tested it with my finger and thought it would be just fine. Well, i was wrong. Since my whole upper lip was numb i couldn't feel the scorching hotness until the hot chocolate was in my mouth. Then i did the this-is-too-hot-but-can't-spit-it-out thing and basically boiled my tongue! it hurt! This was last tuesday and it is still hurting!!! I'm a dork but i thought i'd warn you all :)

2 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

hahhahaha this is great. i'll have to start warning my patients

Salem said...

Sad!!!! That sounds awful! Better luck next time... :)