Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mom's graduation present!


For mom's graduation she wanted to go cross country skiing with the family so we did! it was really fun with some adventures of course. entertaining how you may wonder? 1. going anywhere with dad is always entertaining, this time he forgot to turn off the lights 2. ej couldn't get his snow pants off and he was hopping and it was hilarious (i thought it was) 3. everyone kept falling while skiing, mostly mom and dad 4. matt talking about battery volts or somethin nerdy 5. going on the wrong trail and getting in trouble :)

Sad thing is i do miss aimee here, especially to tease and poke matt.

Can you believe how big trevor and ej are??

Also i included some pictures of my rings...bet ya can't tell which one i like better!!! ha ha David gave me my real one on Friday and i love love love it, much more my style....a little too sparkly but i think i can make it work. i told mom i keep putting lotion on so it diminishes the sparkliness...it totally works.







6 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

OMG!! i love that ring!! thats perfect for you! and dont put on lotion, bling that shiz out!

Willi Nixon said...

yep, that is the PERFECT ring for nicole. I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm impressed with your mom and her dedication to school!

Monica said...

Nicole! Don't you ruin that ring! I'm going to hide all your lotion.

Kristy said...

Your ring is beautiful Nicole! Beautiful ring for a beautiful girl.

Salem said...

SOOOO jealous. That looks like so much fun. And I love the ring...and your mom. :)

Joanna said...

Yay! I was just about to comment that I wanted to see your ring and how you needed to post it. It's darling and fits you much better. How fun that cross country skiing must have been! I wish I could've been there. Hooray for mom graduating! I hope I can do the same when my kids are grown!